Aircraft Dispatcher Course
The objective of the Aircraft Dispatcher Course is to train students to acquire satisfactory skills and demonstrate competence in aviation weather, regulations, air Traffic control procedures, aircraft systems and performance, and flight planning. The aim of the course is to provide introduction and basic aviation knowledge for flight dispatch and flight operations officers (FOO). The course is in accordance with CARC requirements.
Prerequisite/ Pre entry
- A medical fit for duty certificate.
- A minimum educational level of successful completion of high school (Tawjihi) or equivalents.
- The applicant can read, write, speak and understand English language.
- Complete successfully Flight Dispatch course in an approved training organization and meets the knowledge, skill and experience requirements of this course.
- A minimum age of 21 years for dispatcher license issue
Total Course Duration:
Nine Months without English language course
Program taught in:
See 5 more programs offered by Royal Jordanian Air Academy »
This course is