"That's how you get more persuasive!"
Learn the basics of successful argumentation and discussion in this reasoning training. Reflect on your reasoning behavior, discover and develop your reasoning skills.
How do you use this knowledge confidently in everyday professional situations? You get the opportunity to train them intensively in practical situations. Because: Personal presence generates attention and interest among the conversation partners and listeners. At the same time it creates clarity in discussion and negotiation situations.
- communication rules
- 4-ear model of communication
- The communication process in practice
- communication stimuli
- Structure of reasoning
- Rules of positive discussion (according to R. Lay)
- Smalltalk tips in the reasoning process
- Apply questioning techniques professionally
- Active listening opens up possibilities
- Read and use body language
- Dialectics: verbiage and phrases
- 5-sentence technique: intelligent reasoning
- The pontiff principle: ways to objectification
- Elastic cushioning instead of direct contradiction
- Use communication techniques effectively
The seminars are very practice-oriented. All contents are worked out together in individual or team exercises, case discussions as well as in plenary reflection and discussion. The speaker gives concise input from psychology, communication and management research. The participants have the opportunity to contribute their own practical examples and to reflect them through video analysis. Meaningful method changes enable a high experience and result factor.
Specialists and executives who want to review, expand and optimize their rhetorical skills and their persuasive power in order to place arguments in a targeted manner.
2 days of intensive training • certificate of participation • handout • seminar drinks • lunch together • we will meet your individual expectations in advance • upon request, we will gladly assist you with the hotel booking
1st day 10am - 5pm
2nd day 09.00 - 16.00
750,00 € plus VAT for this seminar in Münster
790,00 € plus VAT for this seminar in Hamburg, Frankfurt or Munich
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 2, 2018