Capital Markets – Level 2
- Course Code: AFB111B
- Duration: 4 days
- Fee: £2180
- The structure of the common stock market
- Common stock strategies and trading arrangements
Debt Markets: Part 1
- The money market for private debt instruments
- Treasury and agency securities markets
- Municipal securities markets
- Corporate senior instruments markets
Debt Markets: Part 2
- International bond markets
- The residential mortgage market
- The market for U.S. agency residential mortgage-backed securities
- The market for credit-sensitive securitised products
- The market for equity derivatives
- The market for interest rate risk transfer vehicles: exchange-traded products
- The market for interest rate risk transfer vehicles: OTC instruments
- The market for credit risk transfer vehicles: credit derivatives and collateralised debt obligations
- The market for foreign exchange and risk control instruments
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The structure of the common stock market, the regulators of equity markets, the venues available to investors for executing trades, and how orders are executed.
- The strategies employed by investors in the common stock market, the notion of pricing efficiency and its impact on the type of strategy that should be selected.
- The various types of trading strategies, and the issues associated with high-frequency trading.
- A wide range of debt products – money market instruments, treasury and agency securities, municipal securities, corporate senior obligations, international bonds, residential mortgage loans, agency residential mortgage-backed securities, and credit-sensitive securitised products.
- Each derivative contract, how the basic pricing models have to be modified because of the nuances of the contract features, and how the derivative instrument can be used to control risk.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 24 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
Program taught in:
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 23, 2018
This course is