Bristow Academy’s combined FAA/EASA Professional Pilot Program provides complete European certification by combining EASA CPL(H) training with FAA training components. This course is approved for the application of one year of post-completion Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Approx. Flight Hours
*This is the average duration of the program. Actual duration is based on individual student aptitude.
- FAA Private Pilot License (PPL)
- FAA Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- FAA Instrument Rating (IR)
- EASA Commercial Pilot License (CPL-H)
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Instrument (CFII)
Program taught in:
See 2 more programs offered by Bristow Academy »
This course is