During this course you will learn the fascinating art of mixing and learn to prepare your productions before giving the final touch to achieve a professional sound with mastering. The mixing and mastering course is designed to complement your knowledge of music production and thus achieve the ability to create a sound product that competes with the current standards of the market.
In addition, you can work on one of your own themes to mix and master during the module.
Duration: 1 Month | 16 Classroom hours Students and alumni price: 350 € Start of classes: From 1 to 10 of each month.
- Hours Morning: Two days a week from 12:00 to 14:00
- Afternoon Schedule: Two days a week from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: School of Musical Production "DJ Productor" - Calle Virgen del Portillo 55, Madrid Capital
Experience and knowledge of musical production, regardless of the DAW.
- Physical and technological factors
- Technical factors
- Processors and other tools.
- Mixing process
- Master: Team
- Master process
- Maximum 5 seats per course.
- Registration fee of 50 € for new students only.
This school offers programs in: