The Diploma of Human Resources Management at GCLC helps you develop your skills and fast-track a senior role in Human Resources.
This course provides the knowledge and managerial skills you need to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives and ensure that Human Resources functions are conducted effectively.
It is a comprehensive introduction to Human Resource Management, taking a strategic approach to employee management to help your organization gain a competitive advantage. It develops essential skills and knowledge, including:
- Compensation and benefits
- Staffing, recruitment, and selection
- Labor relations
- Training and Development
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Planning, mediation, and arbitration
- Industrial relations and recruitment
- Influence of government legislation on industry
- Human rights legislation and employment equity
Typically, candidates would have responsibility for the work of other staff.
However, this qualification is also suitable for individuals with limited vocational experience, but who possess a sound theoretical knowledge of Human Resources they would like to further develop.
Benefits |Diploma of Human Resources Management
- Study a nationally accredited Human Resources course, taught by experienced industry experts
- Fast-track a leadership role or senior position in Human Resources
- Build your skills and take your career a step further
- Learn to manage important systems, processes, recruitment, and planning
- Suitable for domestic school leavers
- A diverse mix of international and domestic students
- Interest-free and flexible payment plans available
- Free literacy and English support available for all students
- Flexible learning options including online and face to face
Start Dates and Pricing
Diploma of Human Resources Management courses starts every Thursday.
Contact us today for current prices and to reserve your seat.
The Diploma of Human Resources Management at Gold Coast Learning Centre is a government-accredited and nationally recognized course, developed under the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Graduates receive the nationally accredited Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50615).
Successful completion of this qualification requires a grade of C (competent) in all 9 Units.
Duration of the Diploma of Human Resources Management is 40 weeks full-time, including 6 weeks of holidays/revision.
Students can complete all units in their own time with assessment measuring performance.
This style of delivery is based on competency rather than attendance, which suits students who are busy working and enjoying their life outside the college.
Domestic students applying for direct entry to Diploma and Advanced Diploma level courses must have completed either:
- A minimum of Year 12 schooling, or equivalent; or
- Be a mature age student (20 years of age and above) with relevant work experience
Domestic students who do not meet these requirements are permitted to study a certificate level course prior to enrolment in the Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification.
International students must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- Current GCLC students assessed at Intermediate level or higher;
- The equivalent of Australian Secondary School Grade 10 English;
- English proficiency level requirement of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent;
- Or at the discretion of the Academic Management of Gold Coast Learning Centre.
On completion of the Diploma of Human Resources Management, students may choose to enroll in other Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualifications, or enjoy working in this field.
Possible job titles relevant to the Diploma of Human Resources Management include:
- Human resources adviser
- Human resources and change manager
- Human resources consultant
- Human resources manager
- Senior human resources officer
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a process under the Australian Qualifications Framework which recognizes and assesses a student’s current level of skills and experience, regardless of when and where that learning occurred.
About the School
Study English, IELTS, Business and TESOL at an exciting college in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Queensland's beautiful Gold Coast. Come and enjoy sun, surf, sand + study! The best location for you ... Read More