This course seeks to enhance and deepen the knowledge, first, about the social solidarity action in general, focusing on Argentina mainly and secondly, knowledge of the social problems of the continent from the analysis of social problems and approach solidarity that is carried out in Argentina, including within the context of the South American continental underdevelopment. For this, the course develops:
- Description; analysis and presentation of the state of contemporary debate on the following topics: government social policies; social action of civil society; social solidarity action.
- Presentation of the state of South American social problems. Analysis of causes of social underdevelopment of the South American countries and their consequences.
- Description and analysis of the South American forms of social issues and their derived: Poverty; urban poverty, rural poverty; indigenous social groups; informal work; involuntary migration; discrimination; violence in relation to the social-economic underdevelopment; housing deficit; child malnutrition.
- Exhibition of a historical overview of South America from the socially and politically from the pre-Hispanic period until today.
The course is implemented following two ways:
- theoretical lectures by the teacher in charge of the course and content temporarily divided into classroom.
- Classes with outputs for direct contact of the trainees students with the protagonists of the solidarity action and where it is performed, using as a criterion for thematic selection that are the subject of joint action linked to problems where the consequences of characteristic economic underdevelopment in the region have the highest incidence.
Teaching: Mr. Oscar Satol Kitashima (UCA)..
This school offers programs in:
- Spanish (Argentina)