* Sharpen your functional and leadership skills
* Broaden your knowledge of leading-edge theory and practice
* Network with executive peers from around the globe
* Interact with world-respected thought leaders
* Create an action agenda for organizational success
As a participant in The Executive Program, our flagship program for senior executives, you will explore a range of issues involved in managing the multibusiness firm in the international business and economic environment. Primary consideration will be given to issues involved in planning the strategic direction of business within economic, political, organizational, and competitive parameters and constraints. Throughout the program, you will have numerous opportunities to examine issues, problems, and opportunities from a multidimensional, multicultural perspective.
Who Should Attend
This program is particularly appropriate for you if you are a senior executive whose past experience and success have been concentrated in functional areas. Whether you are a vice president, director, country manager, or divisional executive, The Executive Program is designed to offer you both a deeper understanding of all functional areas, and an appreciation of a leader's role in integrating functional area activities and decisions. As a candidate for admission to this high-level program, you should meet the following qualifications:
- Proven maturity and the desire to be intellectually challenged by advanced-level instruction
- A sincere commitment to the intensive study and active discussion that contribute significantly to the program
- Fluency in the English language
This intensive, month-long program for senior executives will help you to extend your views on current issues, policy, and the competitive environment by focusing on three primary objectives:
- Enhancing strategic decision-making ability to improve your competitiveness and add value for all your stakeholders
- Providing an interdisciplinary perspective within an international scope that integrates markets, competition, and organizational issues
- Investigating key issues and action plans pertinent to individual organizations
Throughout the program, your learning is enriched by lectures, case analyses, class discussions, small-group and individual presentations, role-playing, and computer simulations. Within each of these teaching modalities, you are an active player in the learning process and in the array of managerial decisions that must be reached. You will take away a wealth of resources to help you apply new ideas and innovative solutions to management challenges within your organization. By working with a peer group of outstanding executives with comparable levels of responsibility and advancement goals, you will place your learning experience into a practical framework that adds a lasting impact to the program material.