The Fashion Design Course aims to provide an introduction to Italian Fashion Design and the development of a collection, with a particular reference to the Italian fashion-plate, its practical creation and the study of accessories. The Fashion Design course aims to introduce students to fashion through multiple pathways, helping them not only to enhance their practical skills for Fashion Design and illustration, but also to acquire a more specific and multifaceted sensitivity toward anything that involves fashion, such as, new trends, technical clothing aspects/styles, influences of history on clothes and the theoretical approaches to develop and create fashion collections.
Fashion course features:
- Lessons (per week): 5 practical lessons in 2 aftnernoons
- 1 lesson= 50 minutes
- Entry levels: 3-9
- Duration: From 2 to 12 weeks
- Also available in English
- Also available for beginners
- Course price (per week): 100 Eur
- Enrolment Fee: No enrolment fee will be charged if a student is enrolled in a course of Italian. If the student enrolls in this course without taking a language course there will be a € 15 non refundable enrolment fee. This € 15 fee must be paid only once should the student enroll in more than one additional course (i.e. enrolls in Cucina Italiana, Storia dell’arte, etc.).
Courses Starting Dates & Prices
Every Monday, except on a public holiday, when the course starts on Tuesday.
- Public holidays: On days which are, according to the local law, public holidays, no classes will take place. Lessons will neither be compensated nor refunded.
- Maximum number of students for class: 14
- Minimum age: 16
- Duration of a lesson: 50 minutes
- Minimum number of participants: 6 (certain courses may run with fewer participants)
- Certificate: all students receive a comprehensive certificate which states exactly the level achieved for listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Only students who have attended at least 80% of the course will receive this certificate.
Course prices and duration:
Enrolment fee 70,00
1) Italian Language & Fashion for Leisure:
40 lesson Standard Italian Course + 10 lessons Fashion course
€ 600,00 (duration 2 weeks)
2) Basic Fashion Course:
80 Italian language lessons (4 weeks) + 60 lessons of Fashion Design lessons (4 weeks)
€ 2.600,00(duration 8 weeks)
3) Advanced Fashion Course:
80 Italian language lessons (4 weeks) + 150 lessons of Fashion Design lessons (10 weeks)
€ 5.200,00 (duration 14 weeks)
Course fee includes:
- Lessons of Italian
- Course material (book, Eurocentres writing pad and pen)
- Assessment of your language level on entry (written and oral test, including a personal interview)
- Personal feedback on your entry assessment test
- Clear learning goals, discussed with you each week
- Continuous monitoring of learning progress and diagnostic feedback.
- Weekly tests and revision lessons
- Two lessons a week spent in the Study Club, with the assistance of a teacher
- Final certificate, stating the precise level for your language skills
- Free access to the Internet (WiFi connection)
- Free use of Learning Centre and library
- Eurocentres writing pad and pen
- Help-desk /staffed school reception
- 24-hour emergency number
Course fee does not include:
- Travel costs
- Enrolment fees
- Examination fees
- Participation in voluntary leisure activities and excursions (if not otherwise indicated)
- Pocket money
- Personal insurance coverage for illness, accident, theft.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 30, 2018