Financial Accounting, Reporting and Analysis
- Course Code: AFB105
- Duration: 1 week
- Fee: £2725
- Financial reporting
- The difference between profit and cash flow
- Qualitative characteristics
- Financial accounting
- Limited companies’ financial statements
- Accruals principle
- Pulling everything together
Financial Reporting in Context
- The financial reporting system
- Corporate governance, sustainability and ethics
- Published financial statements of companies
- Techniques for the interpretation of financial statements
Statement of Profit or Loss Reporting Issues
- Reporting performance
- Revenue from contracts with customers
- Earnings per share
Statement of Financial Position Reporting Issues
- Property, plant and equipment, and impairment
- Intangible assets
- Financial instruments
- Employee benefits and share-based payments
Consolidated Financial Statements
- Associates, joint arrangements and statements of cash flow
This financial analysis training course is suitable for:
- Accounting and financial specialists.
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities.
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS.
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How financial information is prepared and presented.
- Why the accounting is done in this way.
- What the resulting information actually means for users.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 30 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
Program taught in:
See 131 more programs offered by London Business Training & Consulting »
Last updated September 23, 2018
This course is