In our French courses the most important thing is the student, that’s why we work in reduced groups.
Our teacher analyse the needs of our students to develop the contents of the course. If you already have some French language skills, you can take our free test to ascertain your level. Please, contact us if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
We use different and targeted study material chosen according to the needs of each group. We will inform you in advance what materials you will need and these can all be purchased at our school or from the usual suppliers.
Learn French in Berlin with us in small groups (an average of 5 participants)!
Our teaching material for our French courses:
In our French courses, we use specialized material and we offer the possibility of buying the books at the school for the standard bookshop price. We use the following books:
- A1: Alter Ego + 1
- A2: Alter Ego + 2
- B1: Alter Ego + 3
The 3 months course (= 12 double lessons) costs 165 €. Should you have any special time requests, don’t hesitate to contact us: we’ll try our best to offer you the perfect course!
At the moment we offer the following French courses in Berlin:
Please note: one appointment has a minimum of 60 or 2 x 45 minutes. A package of 10 x 45 minutes therefore means 5 appointments.
- Personal and individual advice on-location, per email or over the telephone
- Information and placement tests from 09:00 h to 21:00 h
- Free trial lesson: register via firstname.lastname@example.org
- High quality language courses taught by competent native teachers
- Free tea and coffee
- Course content and homework is sent by email whenever a lesson is missed
- Anda language exchange
- Small groups with an average of 5-6 students
- Communicative and exciting lessons with personal attention
- Carefully selected material: working with as few photocopies as possible
- High qualified, motivated, friendly teachers
- Lessons focus on culture, language usage, grammar and spelling
Program taught in: