Credential: Graduate Certificate
Program Length: 1 year/ 3 semesters
Centennial College’s International Business Management program ensures you obtain the key industry knowledge you need to successfully conduct business on a global scale in any international corporate environment.
A global perspective on business is unique in that professionals must have knowledge of specialized International Business Management topics such as:
- International business law
- International finance and banking
- International marketing
- International entrepreneurship and innovation
- Global business research and analysis
- International business planning
- Corporate social responsibility and international development
- Business networking
In this School of Business program, these topics are taught alongside core business courses such as project management and business communications.
To guarantee career readiness upon graduation, the International Business Management program features a practical approach that includes gaining technical knowledge and skills through hands-on learning. A full-time, 14-week experiential learning opportunity (internship) with a participating organization further rounds out your industry knowledge and experience in international business.
- International Business Management faculty members have extensive experience in the global business market.
- An extensive use of case studies, simulations and project-based learning, with a focus on developing project management, teamwork, report writing and communication and presentation skills.
- You will gain practical industry experience through the 14-week internship.
- Students will have the opportunity to channel their focus and gain a solid foundation in international business practice in a short period of time.
- Includes courses that may lead to a CIFFA (Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association) certificate.
Qualified graduates may be eligible to participate in pathway programs with partnering institutions. These pathway programs allow students to receive degree credit for learning obtained at Centennial College. Our partners include:
Royal Roads University
- Bachelor of Commerce – Entrepreneurial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business
University of the West of England
- Any Bachelor degree University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) – Bridge Career Outlook
- International marketing manager
- Customs broker
- Business consultant
About the School
Centennial College invites you to discover a rich academic experience and build a global professional network at Suzhou Centennial College in Suzhou, China. Created in association with Suzhou Universi ... Read More