Group Skills Development
- Course Code: LSS103B3
- Duration: 3 days
- Fee: £1635
Empowering and Engaging Others
- The meaning of empowerment
- Dimensions of empowerment
- How to develop empowerment
- Inhibitors to empowerment
- Fostering engagement
Building Effective Teams and Teamwork
- The advantages of teams
- Team development
- Leading teams
- Team membership
Leading Positive Change
- Ubiquitous and escalating change
- The need for frameworks
- A framework for leading positive change
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their group skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this management workshops, you will be able to:
- Empower others.
- Empower yourself.
- Engage others effectively.
- Diagnose and facilitate team development.
- Build high-performance teams.
- Facilitate team leadership.
- Foster effective team membership.
- Learn how to create positive deviance in organizations. Acquire the ability to mobilize the capabilities of others in achieving positive change.
- Develop the capability to lead positive change.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 18 hours of classroom-based training
- Apple iPad
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 23, 2018