In our Italian courses in Berlin the most important thing is the student, that’s why we work in reduced groups. Our teachers analyse the needs of our students to develop the contents of the course.
If you already have some Italian language skills, you can take our free test to ascertain your level. Please, contact us if you have any questions or wish to make an appointment.
Learn Italian with us in small groups (an average of 5 participants)!
Our teaching material for our Italian courses:
In our Italian courses we use specialized material and we offer the possibility of buying the books at the school for the standard bookshop price. We use the following books:
- Italian A1: Domani 1
- Italian A2: Domani 2
- Italian B1: Domani 3
Or maybe you rather learn Italian in Italy? Then please contact us! We will organise the perfect language trip for you to Italy to pratice your Italian!
Here you have an overview of the courses that we are offering at the moment. The 3 months course (= 12 double lessons) costs 165€. Should you have any special time requests, don’t hesitate to contact us: we’ll try our best to offer you the perfect course!
Currently offer the following Italian courses in Berlin:
Pleas note: one appointment has a minimum of 60 or 2 x 45 minutes. A package of 10 x 45 minutes therefore means 5 appointments.
- Personal and individual advice on-location, per email or over the telephone
- Information and placement tests from 09:00 h to 21:00 h
- Free trial lesson: register via firstname.lastname@example.org
- High quality language courses taught by competent native teachers
- Free tea and coffee
- Course content and homework is sent by email whenever a lesson is missed
- Anda language exchange
- Small groups with an average of 5-6 students
- Communicative and exciting lessons with personal attention
- Carefully selected material: working with as few photocopies as possible
- High qualified, motivated, friendly teachers
- Lessons focus on culture, language usage, grammar and spelling
Program taught in: