The MSP course imparts knowledge of MSP® principles, governance themes, and transformational flows defined in the MSP® framework, a renowned Project Management standard. The roles and responsibilities of program management explained in this course will advance your ability to engage and meet the business requirements of your clients. With this training, you will be able to demonstrate better program management skills, improved adaptability, and flexibility when working in a volatile, ever-changing program environment.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required MSP Foundation.
- Develop an understanding of how projects fit into a program.
- Possess a working knowledge of and display a strong commitment to the principles and processes of Program Management.
- Develop a solution-oriented approach to risk mitigation, issue management, quality control, and stakeholder management.
- Be in a position to define and direct an organization’s program management strategy.
More information at https://convertas.org/
Program taught in: