Graduate Pathway in
Postgraduate Pathway in Built Environment Birmingham City University International College
Why study this pathway programme?
- Progress to the University to study degrees accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
- This range of Master’s degrees fuses economic, social and environmental perspectives to give you a comprehensive postgraduate qualification.
- Birmingham is currently undergoing huge regeneration – including the HS2 (high-speed railway) development, opening in 2026 – so where better to advance your career in the built environment?
Birmingham City University is #7 for Land and Property Management (The Times, 2018)
Burst / Pexels
Stage 1: Pre-Masters
- Business and Economics*
- Critical Thinking for Postgraduate Study
- ICT Skills for Postgraduate Study*
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Research Methods for Postgraduate Study
* Two semesters programme only.
Birmingham City University Degree Pathways
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Real Estate Management
Special entry requirements
MSc Construction Project Management: students must have an equivalent qualification in surveying, civil engineering, real estate or any other construction subjects.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.