Certification in interpersonal communication IFCAM
September 10 - October 9, 2020
Certification in interpersonal communication
Develop a constructive communication
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- to adapt to different types of personality,
- to adopt an effective communication with his interlocutors, according to their personality types,
- to detect the signs of first and second degree stress,
- to put in place constructive communication strategies in their professional context.
The Process Com ® model is a tool designed for NASA astronauts developed by Taïbi Kahler, PhD in psychology. Since then, it has been used in companies around the world providing Managers, Leaders or Project Managers with a tool to develop a constructive communication in the service of the achievement of the objectives of the company. The regulation of vocational training encourages the certification of skills acquired through training. Certification is planned to meet these new requirements, while allowing them to be applied in an operational framework.
These skills are subject to certification by APMG International, an independent certifying body.
Inventory of personality to complete before training.
Managers, Team leaders, project managers
rawpixel / Pixabay
Understand the basic concepts of Process Communication
- Distinguish the way of saying what is said
- Know the six types of personality and their specific way of communicating: giving each participant their personality inventory
Develop positive communication
- The different modes of perception for each type of personality
- Recognize revealing signs, attitudes and behaviors of the person's personality type
- Use the right communication channel
Understand and manage situations of "lack of communication", tensions, misunderstandings, ineffectiveness, emerging or proven conflict.
- Psychological needs: source of motivation or demotivation
- How to identify the positive or negative manifestations of the psychological needs of the other person. How to answer it?
- Negative stress and its different manifestations
- The three degrees of stress: "drivers", mechanisms of failure and despair
- Intervention strategies to return to positive communication
Pedagogy is based on:
- alternating between theory and practice: exercises, role plays, coaching with the trainer and between peers,
- use of the simulator throughout the course: interactive and innovative tool that offers many interactions with real characters reactive to the proposals made by the participant.
- Online exam with the simulator. The learner will have to obtain a score of 90% in minimum line, This first step allows to reach the oral examination.
- Oral exam by videoconference with an approved certifier.
- In case of failure, the candidate may repeat the written and oral exam three times, on the only tests where he failed.
Consultant trainer specialized in professional development