ENTRY LEVEL YEAR ANIMATION & VIDEO GAMES LISAA Paris
The Entry Level year allows students to further basic theoretical, technical and methodological knowledge applicable across design disciplines and to prepare for studies in the fields of animation, special effects and video games.
It is aimed at students who have already completed a first year of further education in design (Foundation year (MANAA) or Introductory Course in Applied Arts) and who can show a satisfactory level of visual presentation skills in their portfolio.
Advantages of the Course
- Classes led by industry professionals
- High-standard technical equipment
- Classes centred around real projects allowing students to obtain technical skills
- Personalised student follow-up for the creation of their portfolio and professional project
- Links between different disciplines in order for students to understand the complementary relationship of different areas of expertise
Entry Requirements & Application
Admission to LISAA Paris is subject to both the presentation of a portfolio of work and an oral interview. The objective of these conditions is not merely to assess the candidate’s level but also — and above all — to gauge his or her motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of the professions in animation and video games.