Summer courses in
Credit Course - Business Communication and Social Media The University of Edinburgh Summer School
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
In this course, students will learn how businesses communicate to their different stakeholders in the context of the Internet and social media, with a focus on how different communication models are used on the most popular social media platforms.
- Subject: Social Science/Business
- Teaching fellow: Dr Qian Wang
- Credit level: SCQF Level 8 (Year 1 Undergraduate)
- Credits: 20 SCQF/10 ECTS/4 US
- Eligibility: Students must be aged 18 or over. An academic transcript must be provided to certify at least 1 year of Undergraduate study.
- Language requirements: Evidence of English language ability equivalent of IELTS 6.5 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
- Dates: 04 July-28 July 2022
- Length: 4 weeks
- Contact hours: 56
- Course fee: £3,710
- Application deadline: 23 May 2022 (17:00 - BST)