Diploma in Business Administration Co-op (Daytime and Evening Options) Toronto School of Management
This one-year Co-op diploma will equip you with fundamental skills, tools, and knowledge to effectively manage business operations, uncover efficiencies and boost productivity. From theory to practice, gain real-world experience and hone critical communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills required to become strategic decision-makers, and thrive both individually and in a team environment.
This program is powered by Trailhead from Salesforce, Perlego, and QuickBooks. With engaging, bite-size content, Trailhead helps professionals gain new skills and hone existing ones. Perlego is a digital online library focusing on the delivery of academic, professional, and non-fiction eBooks. While QuickBooks demonstrates accounting principles applications by the means of modern technology.
Graduates can seek roles in a variety of different fields, including marketing, finance, human resources, and management. We offer co-op placement in a field related to your program. Start online, and finish on campus.
* Students will be offered paid or unpaid entry-level positions related to their field of study. The Career Services Department will provide full support to students in booking and preparing for interviews. It is the student’s responsibility to perform well during all interviews as well as during the full length of the co-op term. Placements are subject to availability and will vary based on the program, season, and job market changes as well as the student’s English level and previous professional and academic experience. Should the co-op placement not be available the student will be required to complete a Capstone Project as an alternative to graduate from the program.
You will be able to:
- Identify and understand the techniques and theories of successful business, including how to manage finance, the fundamental principles of marketing, and how to create effective strategies.
- Develop the necessary skills and knowledge to make an impact in the workplace, such as understanding the relationships between businesses and different local, national, and global environments.
- Use cognitive and problem-solving skills to improve your communication skills and operate effectively individually and as part of a team.
- Gain real business experience.
Program Tuition Fee
Roles available for graduates of this course include:
- Administration Officer
- Administrative Services Officer
- Financial Assistance Officer
- Office Administrator
- Operating Officer
- Office Services
- Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Services Representative