Welcome to ITD
Founded in 1999, the college is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. We deliver fully comprehensive learning experience to both domestic and international students. We believe in lifelong learning opportunities as pathways for individuals to remain competitive providing programs with field experiences that prepare students for a changing world and empower them to improve it.
ITD Canada strives to offer an education that will allow our graduates to meet current and future challenges and achieve their goals. Individuals can choose any of our up-to-date Diplomas in Art, Business, Hospitality and Information Technology to start to continue their personal growth and professional development. The hands-on experience encourages students to forge relationships that support them during college and into the future.
Why We Strive
ITD Canada is constantly innovating and offers career training programs developed by professionals with credentials related to their areas of expertise. Our small class sizes allow closer interaction and individual attention whilst maintaining the high standard of quality that our students need to succeed in their future endeavours. Additionally, our career training programs are constantly updated to meet the marketplace requirements.
ITD Canada is committed to providing the highest quality training. Our Diplomas and courses are all accredited and recognized by provincial and professional associations that ensure our alumni international recognition.
- The Private Training Institution Branch is responsible for establishing standards of educational and operational quality that must be met by institutions seeking to achieve or maintain accreditation. Standards are set by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development.
- Education Quality Assurance of British Columbia (EQA) designation identifies BC public and private post-secondary institutions that have met or exceeded provincial government-recognized standards for quality assurance and consumer protection. EQA provides one standard seal that can be recognized globally as a symbol of quality. The EQA seal allows students to easily identify which provincial institutions the government recognizes as having met quality assurance standards and that offer consumer protection to learners.
- Established in 1953, the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI), is the premier source for delivering quality hospitality education, training and professional certification that serves the needs of hospitality schools and industries worldwide.
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada The Institute of Technology Development of Canada (ITD) is registered and recognized as a Designated Learning Institution under the DLI: O19279542632
Why ITD Canada
For more than 16 years, we’ve watched our graduates embark on careers rich in opportunity. Our programs are designed to prepare students for their new career with practical, hands-on learning experiences delivered by practitioner-instructors who combine years of industry experience with exceptional instructional abilities. We offer solid, market-driven programs that help our students develop the skills that are most in-demand by employers in multiple industries.
- Accredited programs
- Industry input
- Co-op work experience
- Smaller class sizes and student-focused environment
- Learn from industry professionals
- Career and co-op services assistance
- Affordable payment plans are available
- Students can receive up to three months of free ESL
- Scholarship programs are available
Life in Downtown Vancouver Campus
Our Vancouver campus is located at 474 Granville Street in the heart of Vancouver's downtown core. Among the hustle and bustle of the city's commerce, shopping, and entertainment districts is ITD Canada's small, intimate and safe campus. By studying in the downtown core, students have an opportunity to experience the business hub of the city while within ITD Canada's friendly, learning environment.
Conveniently located near major bus routes and steps away from the Skytrain, this campus allows students from outlying areas to easily commute to campus.
Our affiliations and relationships with alumni, business and industry, parents, and school counsellors are all part of ITD Canada’s extensive community. We provide opportunities for students to network developing resources to further help their professional growth.
Businesses and industries, in particular, help support our academic goals and provide guidance for our students. They serve as industry resources and give valuable input into our programs. They serve as co-op hosts when our students go into the field to gain hands-on experience on the job. Most importantly, they hire our grads; sometimes even before a student has finished the co-op component.
To learn more about the ITD Canada community, contact an admissions representative today.