Mesoyios College (MC), founded in 1998, is one of the leading private colleges in Cyprus with experienced and supportive academic staff, professional administrative personnel, and high-quality facilities and premises in a convenient location close to shops and public transport.
Different types of programs are available to suit students’ ambitions. MC offers a range of academic degrees in Hospitality Studies, BSc in Computer Science, BA in Business Administration as well as vocational certificates and diplomas under its affiliated branch Mesoyios Business Academy (MBA). All programs are accredited by CyQAA, HRDAuth, LRN-UK, ISM, CNM-UK, and other European and American Institutions and Accrediting Organizations.
Specializing in academic and vocational hospitality education, MC apart from its well-equipped auditoriums and amphitheaters operates several simulation laboratories -unique in Cyprus- for restaurant, bar, housekeeping, front office, and spa services training. Students participate in hands-on experience leading classes and obtain practical skills so as to pursue a prosperous career after their graduation. Mesoyios Neo-Hippocratic Academy, another prestigious component of Mesoyios College, offers a wide range of programs in Naturopathic and Non-pharmaceutical medicine such as Naturopathy, Homeopathy, Acupuncture, Natural Nutrition, Massotherapy, and Bio-resonance Therapies. The newest branch of Mesoyios College, the European Computer Competence Certificate system (ECCC), is the only system in Cyprus fully compliant with the European DigComp Framework, providing the full range of modern digital competence certificates.
- Provide higher education and lifelong learning opportunities to all people without any discrimination.
- Provide quality education to develop knowledge and skills through theoretical and practical courses, in order to enable students to expand their options for vocational rehabilitation after graduation.
- Support students develop and make a professional career in the industry.
Our vision is to improve the quality of human life, to be the College of development – renowned for creativity and innovation. We will achieve excellence through transformative practices in teaching, developing students and staff, and by fostering professional and community relationships.
Our mission is to help students acquire comprehensive, professional, and human knowledge skills to the extent that they can be integrated into society and achieve their academic and professional goals. Moreover, the objective of the college is to develop in students the vital skills of communication, team spirit, leadership, and handling/solving problems that will enable them to successfully undertake supervisory and management roles in a world that is constantly changing, in a European and Global-wide interdependence environment.
Our Basic Values and Beliefs
- The integration of all aspects of equality and diversity in our corporate culture and operating practices of the college.
- To ensure a safe and healthy environment for the staff and our students and our active participation in initiatives that seek to promote positive standards for the staff and learners.
- The active promotion of students' voices and the positive response to proposals and suggestions that improve student participation, interest, and performance.
- The active pursuit and responding to the views of the shareholders, the human resource of the college, students, employers, and the wider community.
- The ethics in our activities.
- To work hard to ensure success for all of our students and the increase in their expectations.
3011 Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus