Brighton College Virtual High School— Accredited Distance Learning Programs
Brighton College Virtual High School offers accredited online programs with a focus on quality and affordability. From the time you first inquire until your graduation day, we are committed to providing you with the best educational experience and ensuring your ultimate success.
Offering accredited online programs with an NCAA-approved curriculum for students looking to gain access to all of the advantages of an American education, BCVHS delivers a world-class education -- wherever you are in the world. It also comes with all of the benefits of online learning, including flexibility, affordability, and customizability, thereby making it even easier for students to achieve their goals.
Not only that, but BCVHS offers other pathways beyond the high school diploma, with tracks including combined high school diploma and career and technical education (CTE) and combined high school diploma and associate degreeprograms.
If you’re concerned that lack of English proficiency will hold you back, meanwhile, Brighton College Virtual High School may be exactly the solution you’re looking for. Explains Paul Zagnoni, President of Brighton, “BCVHS has one of the best online ESL programs available and can help them achieve the TOEFL score required to be accepted into a US university.”
US degrees are regarded all over the globe as an educational gold standard, but just because they’re elite doesn’t mean they’re impossible to procure. In fact, thanks to BCVHS’s online US degree programs, acquiring these credentials is easier than ever. Continues Zagnoni of the BCVHS option, “Students should have internet access and a computer…it’s that simple!”
You can contact our main office anytime—we are here to help! Please call 800-354-1254. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Institutional Mission Statement
The mission of Brighton College Virtual High School is to offer affordable, employability-focused, distance education programs to all qualified students in a flexible, personalized manner.
The Goals of Brighton College Virtual High School
- To provide quality distance education to students from diverse backgrounds seeking preparation for a career in an employer-driven field
- To offer programs that are affordable and to help students graduate with no or minimal debt
- To deliver a curriculum that is current, relevant, and prepares students for success in their chosen field
- To ensure that every student progresses toward their educational goals in a supportive and positive environment
- To provide quality instruction from practicing professionals specializing in their respective area and sharing their expertise and experience to ensure that what students are learning is relevant and current in today’s world
- To assist graduates in realizing their career goals upon completion of their program and throughout their careers by offering job-readiness training services
- To provide students access to a community of partnerships within targeted industries and organizations
- To ensure institutional stability by maintaining highly efficient processes and high standards of student support
The mission and goals of Brighton College Virtual High School are accomplished by successfully achieving the following objectives:
- To provide a positive, supportive distance learning environment through excellent student services that leads to learning new skills and accomplishing educational goals
- To prepare competently skilled graduates for a position in their chosen field through a curriculum that incorporates the practical application of the skills learned
- To deliver a curriculum that prepares students to successfully sit for a certification exam when appropriate to the program of study
- To continually review, update, or add new curriculum in order to offer the most current information and meeting industry standards
- To assess its mission and achievement of institutional effectiveness through student academic progress, faculty effectiveness, student satisfaction, affordability, and graduate outcomes
- To increase our strategic alliances with community outreach organizations, workforce, and educational partners
Seven Fundamental Behaviors that Describe our Culture
- Be a problem solver. Solve a problem/fill a need is how we should do business with customers and in assisting other team members.
- Be a fanatic about response time. People expect us to respond to their questions and concerns quickly and rapid response is one of the easiest and best ways to stand out.
- Set Clear Expectations. So there are no misunderstandings, but clarity at all times.
- Welcome Innovation. Creativity in our products and offerings can be produced and packaged differently to meet customers needs.
- Be a great Listener. Understanding expectations and customer needs is the way we want to do business.
- Do your homework. Be prepared for customers, product ideas, referrals, team member support, and the best way to show you’re serious.
- Leverage team members. To get things done, meet deadlines and fulfill customers needs.
Fundamental Behaviors that describe our Student Culture
- The desire to enhance employability skills:
- Change of career
- Advancement in current career
- Ability to manage time commitment
- Adhere to the academic commitment to completing an average of 3 lessons each week
- Willingness to proactively communicate
- Take the initiative in openly asking for help from faculty, staff, and success coach
"Great school and excellent staff! Highly recommended!"
-Scott H. Parent
"I feel pretty great! I'm going to Full-Sail University to study computer animation and film."
-Jessica M. VSOE Graduate
"It feels amazing to be a graduate!! I'm going to Abilene Christian University! #gowildcats"
-Ryan W. VSOE Graduate
"It's exciting to be a graduate of Virtual Schools of Excellence! I got into Texas A&M where I will be studying computer science. #brightfuture."
-Scott W. VSOE Graduate
Our Employer Partners
- Banner Health
- CVS Health
- EC-Council University
- H&R Block
- KinderCare Learning Centers
- KYT - Know Your Talents
- The YMCA
- US Airways
- WIN - Home & Commercial Inspection
Accreditation and Affiliates
Brighton College Virtual High School is an accredited online high school with a wide selection of accredited programs for you to choose from. Our accredited distance learning programs can be taken whenever and wherever is most convenient for you — that’s what sets us apart from everyone else. Check out our accreditations and affiliations for our distance education programs listed below.
For questions regarding our accredited online education programs, contact us today.
Brighton College Virtual High School is an accredited online school. Brighton College Virtual High School has been awarded accreditation by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC), and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), the regional accrediting agencies that span the AdvancedED global network of over 32,000 schools and systems in more than 70 countries.
College Board Approved
Programs taught in: