- One-year program with 6 levels.
- Classes meet Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m to 2:50 p.m. (with an hour and 10 minutes for lunch)
- Five classes per day (grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening and others).
- Each level is 7 weeks.
- Homestays with American families are available on a limited basis.
- Student visa counseling available.
TOEFL Preparation Class:
- TOEFL grammar, reading, listening, and test-taking skills.
- Extracurricular class available if 4+ students sign up for the class.
- Beautiful Facilities: ULI is located in the Cityplex Towers (middle tower, 14th floor).
- Friendly and Experienced Teachers: Full-time teachers have a Masters Degree in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL). Regular conferences are scheduled with homeroom teachers each session. All teachers have weekly office hours available for student consultation.
- Extra English Practice: Tutors, field trips, conversations with American students during some lunch periods (spring and fall only).
- Christian School: The intensive English program has chapel once a week (which helps with listening skills).
- Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma in the USA: Tulsa is a safe, beautiful, and peaceful small city in the heart of the green country.
- Low Prices: High-quality program at a lower cost than most intensive English programs.
- Small Classes: Intensive classes have 15 or fewer students.
ULI Mission Statement
University Language Institute is an intensive English school using a communicative and holistic approach to immersion in the culture, customs, and language of the United States. Our purpose is to provide the necessary tools in English to prepare students to be successful in the pursuit of their academic, business, and personal goals. An integral part of our program is to provide a safe, loving environment conducive to learning for our students. We believe that, as a Christian institution, we have an opportunity to make an impact on international relations and further the cause of peace and understanding. We provide professional, quality instruction emphasizing teacher/student and student/student interaction with the view that students have diverse goals and learning styles.
- To produce graduates with the language skills that are needed in an academic setting.
- To enable students to reach acceptable standards on university and college admissions tests.
- To provide quality instruction using an eclectic approach to enable students to achieve a level of communication competence which meets their personal and professional goals.
- To build an environment of understanding and acceptance for all students regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, or religion.
University Language Institute is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation for the period of August 2013 through August 2018 and agrees to uphold the CEA Standards for English Language Programs and Institutions. CEA is recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutions in the U.S.