Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology established in 1988 is a leading Executive Educational and Professional Training Centre in UAE with ten branches across the country. It is accredited by the KHDA (Knowledge & Human Development Authority) & Ministry of Education in Dubai as well as by the University of Cambridge International Examination Board, UK; The American Institute of Business & Management (AIBM), USA; The Project Management Institute (PMI), USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal, Canada; CIPS-UK; ACCA; CIMA etc. We offer a wide variety of courses from our eight academies including Engineering, Airline, Finance, Languages, IT, Logistics, Management and Soft Skills. Zabeel Institute also houses a full-fledged Corporate Division to cater the training needs of the corporate world.
- More than 26 years of experience in training professional executives
- Recipient of many quality awards for training since 1988
- Qualified & certified trainers
- Sophisticated laboratories with high-end machines and licensed software
- Certificates attested by the Ministry of Education, UAE
- Vast resource and course materials for reference
- Free online support for further learning and assistance
- Free follow up orientation seminars, workshops with placement assistance
- Corporate consultancy – expertise provided in any field or industry
- Special high-level 1-2 days training programs for top management
Unifying people and professionals at all levels through education with the aim to promote creative and critical thinking. We provide the foundation for sustainable corporative education and selective approach to enhancing corporate’s unique strengths and advantages.
The Mission of the Zabeel institute is to create a sustainable pool of high-quality professionals in business, administration, management, engineering, and finance. Additionally, it teaches analytical, clear and creative thinking, promoting intellectual awareness, lined up to the cultural, social and professional development.
- 1988 – Recognized by the Ministry of Education, UAE and approved attestation for course certificates
- 1992 – Promoted with the “AWARD FOR BEST EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE”
- 2000 – Development and inception of Recruitment Club
- 2001 – Introduction of Management courses, tailored to the vibrant corporate community of UAE.
- 2006 – Global and registered education provider, certified by the Project Management Institute, USA
- 2007 – Affiliation to the Academic College of London, UK, allowing for further Advanced Diploma in various courses.
- 2008 – Authorized training center of IATA, Montreal, Canada
- 2009 – Authorized training center of EC Council, USA
- 2014 – Opening of the 10th branch in UAE in Dubai Media City
Zabeel has 10 centers across UAE, which are centrally located and well connected with public transport. For further information about our locations please click here.
We provide training for both individuals and corporations. Corporate: We work with organizations to develop customized training solutions, in order to reduce the performance gap. For more information about our corporate courses please click here. Individuals: We help individuals gain additional knowledge and skills in order to increase their competitiveness in the job market and in their career development. We welcome delegates from all industries, including banking, oil, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, government sector, ports, transport, trading, import and export and many other. Our students range from the receptionist to accountants, administrators to CEOs and senior managers to company directors. The educational level of our students range from matriculation to undergraduates, then engineering to project management, postgraduates to doctorates and PhD holders. The age of the students ranges from 16 to 60 years.
Our Trainers and Staff :
Courses are delivered by highly professional and experienced trainers. Their expertise gives the delegates superior up-to-date training, blended with practical and accustomed case studies. Zabeel employs more than 100 academic and support staff.